Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Post-Christmas

During my tidy up today, I had the pleasure of reliving Christmas by unpacking and finding homes for the wonderful gifts that were given to us. I thought I would share some of the gifts that we gave among the three of us.  Among our little family we always try to source either local, handmade, fair-trade useful gifts for under our tree. 


New books, always a favourite of mine. This year between Caleb and I, we added these titles to our little library 

From Ba'il we received a scrapbook full of photos of him throughout the year, playing or creating , as well as every single piece of art he created at daycare. My heart almost burst with love when we opened this. It was a rather teary moment for us both.

From us, Ba'il received some local Little Lom vintage inspired pants and an Udderly adorable cape and bandit mask.


Ba'il also received some beautiful Sunday Morning pillowcases. He loves trying to find new forest creatures in these amazing handmade pillowcases with screen printed designs. Oh, and they are SO soft.

If you have any favourite links to beautiful online shops, I'd love to know about them! I do 90% of my shopping online because it's a long way to the shops for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment