Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

River Dreaming - On the farm










Today, while I'm pushing myself to meet my working deadlines, I can't help but dream about the peace and freedom of our future River Nest farm.  It's times like these, when the coastal temperatures are soaring, my work deadlines are looming, and everything feels a little chaotic that I dream up big (almost wishing I could fast forward time) about the simplicity of our future years on our highland hideaway River Nest. Then I remind myself to take a breath, slow down, and  be happy with the 'now', as challenging as it may feel, and as impatient as I am, we are exactly where we are meant to be, right this very moment. Here are some of my most recent inspirations for our future farm days. 

1) This cosy little kitchen
2) Cooling off in this amazing farm style bathroom
3) Creating a lovely rustic bathroom vanity
4) Life without dreams is like a broken wing bird. 
5) Tending to absolutely gorgeous goats
6) Simple pleasures of farm life
7) Collecting daily eggs. 
8) Creating the perfect peaceful vegetable garden. 
9) Picking pink ladies off my very own apple tree

Happy midweek dreaming to you all! Don't be afraid to manifest it! 

4 comments:

  1. all lovely visions....especially taken with the bathrooms...imagine lounging in that tub!!....without a child wanting to get in too!
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison, so nice to find you as well. Yes, that tub... certainly had me daydreaming there for a while.

      Delete
  2. OMG sooooo soooo beautiful, every single picture warmed me...thank you

    ReplyDelete