Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

River Dreaming - Bold

Dreaming of pendant lighting and a simple kitchen. 


Growing a healing herb garden and making a herb drying rack.

Creating the perfect entrance to our River loft.



Delightfully simple children spaces


Beautiful gift tag ideas and children holiday fun.


So here is a collection of some of my favourite latest pint rest pins. River Dreaming will become a regular post featuring lovely images that inspire the feeling we are manifesting for our River Nest. Right now I am dreaming of industrial pendant lighting, white walls, bold artwork, healing herb gardens, spiral staircases, home libraries and new ideas for holiday craft sessions. 

My hope for my River Dreaming posts is to inspire the daydreaming inner stylist in me to achieve the worldly ambience we want for our cosy River Nest; And in doing so, trying to always opt for the most environmentally conscious and self sustainable ways of achieving such a feeling for our home. 


1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love the picture of the spiral staircases. I have always wanted an outdoor spiral staircase at my house. I think they add a nice of elegance. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete