Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013


Today is our last day of holidays. I'm thankful for all the wonderful time I have spent with my boys over the festive season. As our holidays come to an end I will spend the last day making the house fresh and tidy, and making dinners that I'll freeze for the coming week, so the first week back at work doesn't feel too overwhelming. 

There's something very satisfying about being prepared. 

This afternoon I'll be thankful for the sent of lemongrass that lingers after cleaning, as everything will be neatly in it's place for the coming week. I will take a big deep breath. The afternoon will be spent by the pool, maybe with a glass of wine, a BBQ , and even a movie. 

Happy Friday. I hope you can find something to be thankful for. 

* You can find these lovely wise words here.

No comments:

Post a Comment