Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

At Work - Lately










The week has flown on by and I can't quite believe it's Friday. It all seems a little bit of a blur. My week has been filled with amazing colours and transforming masterpieces that will be ready for exhibition in Sydney and possibly Brisbane later on this year (including a very exciting film). There's been filming, script writing, idea throwing, exhibition discussions, artist prepping and business as usual at the Art Centre this week. I'm so thankful to be on this journey with all the inspirational artists I work with, especially the amazing Elder women whom tell the best stories from their youthful days over our daily lunch together. Today they shared one of their favourite recipes to make chilli cordial..... I'll share it with you a little later when I attempt to make it. For now, it's back to answering the last of my emails and planning for the week ahead. Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. the colour!!...lucky you to be amongst it...im a chicken when it comes to chilli...so will leave that one to you. have a great weekend.
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete