Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

River Dreaming - Soothing






On this lovely summery Saturday I'm being inspired by soothing colours of lilac, soft pink, teal, lavender and orange. There's something about these colours that make me feel a few degrees cooler and oh so very calm. 

Life is good, indeed it is. 
Yoga, water, sun and light, I love a long yoga inversion. 
Lavender, one day I'll have a garden full. 
Floral ice cubes, a perfect idea for a summer dinner party. 
Oh so sweet, a perfect nook for a child's room. 

I hope your having a beautiful Saturday. Our day started with a little bit of rain and some berry french toast. After the rain cleared, the temperature started to soar and we spent most of the morning in the pool. This afternoon I look forward to making homemade pizzas, lazying around reading and catching up on a few odd jobs around the house. Tomorrow we are off on an adventure. Until then, enjoy your weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. life is indeed good!....id love that little kids nook for myself. enjoy your weekend Tara.
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete