Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

(source)

My husband's cooking a roast dinner, my son has been quietly pottering around all day, I've been drinking cups of tea and napping. For the first time in a long time, we have had a cool, overcast, rainy Saturday. Perfection. A welcome relief to the weather we have had lately. I hope tomorrow is just the same. Only tomorrow I will start to pack my bags for the travel that awaits next week and will last the whole of March. Yes, March already, oh my goodness and that means my baby will turn 3! I won't get ahead of myself. I will take each day as it comes and welcome it with open arms. For now, I'm indulging in being home with my two loves. Happy weekend, I hope it's a homely one for you also. 



2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog. It is a lovely space.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree no place like home but id give anything at the mo to be jetting off....anywhere?! x

    ReplyDelete