Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

River Dreaming - Spring Simplicities

Source.
Source.
Source.
Source.
Source.


Even though it's been a while since I've done a River Dreaming post... I have certainly had no shortage of dreams or inspirations. I just wish I had more hours in the day. I've been loving subtle bursts of yellow and orange. Actually I think I am becoming addicted to yellow. Up here in Cape York the wattle and mango trees are starting to flower marking a sure sign that spring is on her way and splashing yellow tones all over the landscape.

Lately I've been longing to - 
- get out in the sunshine and do some gardening
- start work again on our top shed project so we have a cosy space for the arrival of our spring baby
- go camping and sleep under the stars with my boys
- start designing our very own gypsy wagon for our river nest 
- have a long over due dinner party with all my beautiful girlfriends who I haven't seen in months! 

Hopefully these simple pleasures will manifest soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment