"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013."
Still in Sydney. Time out from a hectic week. All you wanted to do was see the sharks at the aquarium. You were transfixed. Home soon my darling heart.
Over the next month I'll be travelling... a lot. Living out of my suitcase and missing my home. I will fly the east coast of Australia ensuring that this exhibition season is executed absolutely perfectly. I will still be stopping by here to share my journeys. After this month and a bit, I look forward to putting my feet up and welcoming our wonderful womb child into the world. Stay tuned. x
Even though it's been a while since I've done a River Dreaming post... I have certainly had no shortage of dreams or inspirations. I just wish I had more hours in the day. I've been loving subtle bursts of yellow and orange. Actually I think I am becoming addicted to yellow. Up here in Cape York the wattle and mango trees are starting to flower marking a sure sign that spring is on her way and splashing yellow tones all over the landscape.
Lately I've been longing to -
- get out in the sunshine and do some gardening
- start work again on our top shed project so we have a cosy space for the arrival of our spring baby
- go camping and sleep under the stars with my boys
- start designing our very own gypsy wagon for our river nest
- have a long over due dinner party with all my beautiful girlfriends who I haven't seen in months!
Hopefully these simple pleasures will manifest soon enough.