Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

31 & 32/52



"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013." 

Is it just me or is time speeding up? 
I missed week 31 so I'll include it in with this week's portrait. 

31/52 - enjoying homemade cupcakes under our big eucalyptus tree. A favourite place of ours. It's 'winter' time and the lawn is still iridescent green and you are shirtless at midday. 

32/52 - A weekend of camping at Black Mountain Unplugged. A wee folk festival in the Cape York wilderness. It was just lovely. As you woke in the tent on Saturday morning you declared loudly "I love camping SO much." We all do, especially with crisp morning cuddles in the tent.  

Visit the lovely Jodi to play along. Also many thanks to the beautiful lady for posting about our nature mail

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you all. Hope your exhibition is not too hectic for you (although I'm it probably will).
    It will be wonderful Tara when you can relax a bit. When are you giving up work??
    Love to everybody & see you soon.
    xxxoxxx

    ReplyDelete