Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

43/52






"A portrait of my children once a week, every week for 2013."

In amongst the new born haze I didn't have the time to capture week 43 so I'm borrowing these ones off our dear family friend Aunty Feather who came all the way from Sydney to visit us. 

Our first sunset picnic in our favorite spot - back in the wilderness as a family of four. 

Ba'il - Watching the sun go down, down, down and the first star come up, up, up. My darling boy gets so excited when he spots the first evening star.

Milinh - First sunset on her home ground. Learning to delight in the simple things from a young age. 





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have. So intuned to nature & love. Wish I was closer. Love to you all xxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of the most beautiful photos ever...they made my heart stop for a moment, honestly!

    ReplyDelete