Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

45/52




"A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2013."

Milinh - What a week. Air lifted by the Royal Flying Doctors to Cairns and kept in isolation in the Cairns Base Hospital after being diagnosed with meningitis. I had half an hour of fresh air in 5 days while I waited by your side.  You were off to a rough start in life but what a little fighter you proved to be. 

Ba'il - You poor darling have travelled way too much this year. Thank you for being so understanding and adaptable. Gee I missed you this week more than I ever have in my life.  Here you are super excited to have your sister out of hospital and on our way back home. 

These portraits are a little late due to our unexpected emergency last week and taken on my phone because I didn't exactly pack my camera in my rush to hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment