Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

The art of letting go.


As I perfect the practice of doing everything one handed (even taking photos and writing this post) I am also perfecting the art of letting go. At this moment I simply can't do everything I used to be able to do. And I am steadily learning to accept this. 

Today I let go of how I think my day should unfold. 
Today I let go of time. 
Today I let go of my perceptions of keeping a perfect home.

Today I will enjoy my children.
Today I will encourage their imagination by embracing their world of play with them.
Today I will close the door to messy rooms in the house.
Today I will leave the dirty clothes in the washing machine and do them tomorrow.
Today I will go easy on myself - after all it is Friday and everything can just wait. 

Today I let go and will just be

Happy Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment