Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

52/52




"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, for 2013." 


Ba'il - This week you have only left the pool to eat, sleep and play with your Christmas presents once the pool is no longer cool.

Milinh - We retreat in the air conditioned bedroom. It's oh so hot outside. 

I have truly loved taking part in the 52 Project and capturing not only the growth of Ba'il throughout 2013 but also the special moments such as the arrival of his baby sister Milinh.    This project has been a commitment to my children so that one day they can look back on all the amazing journeys we have shared as a family. 

I have decided that next year I will continue to record these special moments every week. I look forward to putting my new 50mm fixed lenses from Santa to good use and to continue to be inspired by everyone else who joins in on the 52 Project. 

Many thanks to the ever inspirational Jodi. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh look at Ba'il in the pool! Such a happy possum and Milinh is looking more and more like you everyday!
    Much Love xxx

    ReplyDelete