Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year.




Wishing you a wonderful new year. 


2013 was a truly extraordinary year. I achieved some amazing goals in my career, we travelled endlessly, and welcomed our gorgeous Milinh Yindi Lucia into our little family. This year will forever hold a special place in my heart.

I'm hoping that 2014 will bring us an abundance of laughter, love, inspiration, creativity and travel. My hopes for the year ahead is to keep it simple while turning dreams into reality. 

I look forward to watching my children grow, visiting Caleb up in the wilderness when he works away, coordinating some big exciting exhibitions, celebrating Milinh's 1st birthday and my 30th birthday, putting more energy into this blog and journeying overseas.

2014 your looking brilliant already. 


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Have a brilliant 2014. Love, love, love the sparkler photos!

    ReplyDelete