Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

River Dreaming - Festive


Source.
Source.

Source.

Source.

Source.
Source. 

With only seven days until Christmas, Ba'il is wondering when it is going to start to snow despite my explanations of how and why we will be spending Christmas day in our pool. This year we will be eating fresh seafood along with summer salads and pavlova topped with our homegrown mangoes. We will spend the day around our pool sipping mango daiquiris and listening to Bob Dylan's Christmas album. I'm sure a lunch time siesta in the air conditioning will also happen. 

I wish nothing more but to be in Europe with my family for a white Christmas in the Italian alps. I'm hoping that if we manifest it hard enough, we will be making snowmen this time next year. But for now I'm left dreaming of snow capped trees and being a few degrees cooler then it is here in the tropics. I am loving the bright geometric trends for this year's festive season, it seems to be a perfect combination of a tropical and white Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment