Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

4/52




A portrait of my children, once a week for every week in 2014.

Ba'il - It wouldn't be an Australia Day weekend without the sprinkler on the trampoline. 

Milinh - You found your toes and it's oh so adorable. 

I'm learning very fast that to photograph a child you need to be spontaneous and quick. They don't always like having their photo taken. A big difference I have noticed in Ba'il from this year to last, as a toddler grows into a child. 

A baby on the other hand can lie there all day and smile for the camera so more creativity is needed. I'm attempting to capture Milinh's milestones in my 2014 series. Child and baby, I'm absolutely loving the challenge of documenting their growth throughout this year. 

1 comment:

  1. I love both your photos...we love the sprinkler on the trampoline at our place too. Fast shutter speed (or sports mode) is what you need to use for your toddler as they are on the move all the time and you've done a great job freezing the water droplets. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete