Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goals for 2014.



For me, 2014 is going to be the year of 'doing' and 'keeping things simple'. I plan to take this year slowly and do everything whole heartidly. This year I will be going back to work with Milinh on my hip and Ba'il at kindy. Caleb will be working away often, I have two children now, I have large scale exhibitions planned and the building of major infastructure to manage. This year will only run smoothly if I breathe deeply, take one step at a time and be extremely organised. Inspired by Sophie at Her Library Adventures I've decided to set myself 14 simple goals for 2014. 

1. Create a whole food kitchen.
2. Practice yoga regularly. 
3. Run. 
4. Simplyfy our home. 
5. Create a no waste kitchen. 
6. Save money.
7. Read more.
8. Meal plan. 
9. Get more creative with my children. 
10. Find new waterfalls to swim in. 
11. Sell my outgrown clothes at the markets. 
12. Go camping more often.  
13. Judge no one. 
14. Travel overseas.


No comments:

Post a Comment