Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

River Dreaming - Projects

Source. 
Source.
Source.
Source. 
Source.
Source.

Lately I've been inspired by outdoor dinner parties and the art of table dressing. 

I've been collecting ideas and drawing up plans for the completion of our Top Shed outdoor bathroom. 

I'm also manifesting a teepee into our lives. The perfect addition to our Top Shed retreat. 

I'm dreaming up new adventures and being brave enough to leave it to the universe to decide. 

I'm wondering when my pantry will truly ever look this good. 

And hoping that one day I'll have enough time to get creative again. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish my pantry looked like that too!!
    xx Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to add that I have a lovely giveaway on at the moment if you'd like to pop over and enter. Open to all Aust resident :) xx

      Delete
  2. So much goodness! That pantry is something else. Can't wait to see your bathroom come together.
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete