Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

14, 15 & 16/52









14/52 

Ba'il - Blowing pixie dust in your Panni's garden, down on the Mornington Peninsula for Great Nanna Merle's 90th birthday party. 

Milinh - Your the youngest of her Great Grandchildren. Sweet as pie the both of you. 



15/52 

Ba'il - Driving the tractor with your Bis Nonno on his farm. My clever Dad captured this moment when they took Ba'il to visit the farm post cyclone Ita. 

Milinh - Sitting in the very same washing basket I sat in when I was your age. 



16/52 

Ba'il - Waiting to catch the small plane home. Finally. 

Milinh - Your brother bursts with love for you. 


We are home. Finally. The cyclone clean up begins and will continue well into the next month. I'm hoping for 'normal' to resume as soon as possible. I'm also hoping my poor neglected blog gets a little more TLC over the weeks to come. So many stories to tell yet so little time. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh those photos are fantastic.......the emotion that has been captured with the relatives....fabulous........... Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete